MICRO AIMPOINT + MOUNT COMBO DEAL
Note: The Aimpoint R1 was replaced with Aimpoint H1 which is practically the same model but in black.
Take and advantage of our new Combo Deal:
AIMPOINT MICRO H-1 and DAA Aimpoint Micro Sight Mount
Micro H-1 - This member of the Micro family of sights is designed and built with the competitive handgunner in mind. With its silver metallic finish and its 104 g, the Micro H-1 is perfect on pistols and revolvers for NRA Action Pistol or IPSC competition. With its 4 MOA dot size, the Micro H-1 is also ideally suited for use on stainless hunting rifles.
Unique features for Micro H-1
• Its weight – 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount Ideal for rifles, shotguns, handguns or archery equipment.
• Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery.
• Available in 4 MOA (minutes of angle).
• Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters).
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
• Precision adjustment for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
• 13 settings for use in daylight and lowlight conditions.
• Color: black
DAA Aimpoint Micro Sight Mount- The Aimpoint Micro Sight is a fantastic new scope, but few good pistol mounts are available for it – and none like this one!
Designed according to Saul Kirsch’s specifications, the DAA Aimpoint Micro Sight Mount will place your Aimpoint Micro Sight much lower down to the slide and get that large battery cap out of your way by rotating the sight 90 degrees to the left. It thereby places the battery compartment on top rather than off to the right.
The mount attaches directly to the body of the sight without the use of the originally supplied dovetail mount, thus reducing bulk and obstruction of view.
DAA Aimpoint Micro Sight Mount is available in Silver or Black Anodize.