"Sonic Weld" X FORM magazine
This magazine is put together using our new Ultra Sonic Weld machine.
Why? This magazine is an inexpensive product with the same high quality design. We have cut assembly and product costs by eliminating brass and screws. The magazine is user friendly, no more worrying about over tightening screws and brass while assembling magazine.
Features: Sonic Welded magazine body, no screws, no brass & lightweight!
- Body Color: Smoke & Black (Polycarbonate)
- HIGHLY reliable feeding in both semi-auto and full automatic
Known-compatible conversion units, rifles & dedicated uppers
- Model 1 Sales
- Kriss 22LR
- Spikes Tactical
- Tactical Solutions
- Target Master
- Kel-Tec PLR22
- Chiappa M4-22
- Colt M4 Carbine .22
- Sig Sauer 522
RIFLE, MK4 BANSHEE™, 22LR, NFA
- CMMG .22 Kit NOTE: WILL WORK WITH THE B.H.O.A. BUT WILL NOT ACTIVATE IT
- Bushmaster combo kit
- Nordic Components
- MANY OTHER .22 ATCHISSON/CIENER STYLE CONVERSION UNITS, UPPERS & RIFLES THAT MIGHT NOT BE LISTED
Will Not work with:
S&W M&P 15 .22, H&K 416.22/Umarex, HK-416D Pistol, Colt/Umarex M-4 Carbine, M-4 OPS, M-16 Rifle, Beretta ARX160 .22LR, M-16 SPR, and other models that may not be listed.
ATTENTION! Some State Laws still prohibit the possession of Large Capacity Magazines. YOU are responsible for checking your State & Local Laws regarding this matter. Sorry, we will not ship rebuild kits.
Cleaning: Remove plate, spring and keeper. Use warm soapy water. Let magazine completely dry before you assemble.
- Colors - Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red
- Glass Filled Nylon or Steel feed lip- non interchangeable, both extremely durable and long lasting
- 25 round capacity