British Cartridges - Cartridge Poster
The British Cartridges poster focuses solely on British cartridges and contains some of the first cartridges used by the British military during the last of its colonial era including Boxer and Musket cartridges from Asia, India, and other regions. It also includes the unique British Nitro Express and Black Powder Express cartridges up to the 577, 600, 700 Nitro Express and 4 Bore. The poster displays over 210 British Rifle and 72 Handgun cartridges - all actual size (measuring within 4/1000 of an inch).
- Includes the Paradox Shotgun cartridges in 20, 16, 12, and 10 gauge as well as the larger Shotgun shells in 5, 4, 3, and 2 Bore cartridges.
- Includes cartridges from the late 1800s up to modern day. These include the Martini Henry, Paper Coil, Brass-Foil Coiled cartridges and Black Powder Express (BPE). It also includes the Nitro Express series of cartridges, match cartridges, and other well-known British ammunition.
- Includes a full range of cartridges from the 4.85mm British Experimental cartridge up to the 577 Nitro Express. It also includes historically significant military cartridges such as the Maxim Machine Gun, 55 Boys, Maxim Balloon Buster, and others.
- Handgun section includes many cartridges common to sporting, military, and law enforcement in the British Empire.
- Features many of the cartridges that were developed pre-WWI to post WWII.
Poster dimension: 36x24 inches. Images are full color on High gloss / High quality 100lb poster paper.
Shipping: Posters are packaged in mailing tubes. Multiple poster orders will be combined into a single mailing tube with reduced shipping costs. Packages are insured. If you receive a damaged tube please Refuse Delivery. The package will be returned and a replacement poster will be issued.