AIMPOINT MICRO H-1
Micro H-1 - This member of the Micro family of sights is designed and built with the competitive handgunner in mind. With its silver metallic finish and its 104 g, the Micro H-1 is perfect on pistols and revolvers for NRA Action Pistol or IPSC competition. With its 4 MOA dot size, the Micro H-1 is also ideally suited for use on stainless hunting rifles.
Unique features for Micro H-1
• Its weight – 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
Ideal for rifles, shotguns, handguns or archery equipment.
• Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment.
ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery.
• Available in 4 MOA (minutes of angle).
• Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters).
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
• Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
• Precision adjustment for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
• 13 settings for use in daylight and lowlight conditions.
• Color : Black
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
• Unlimited field of view
• Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
• Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
• Rugged, durable construction
• No hazardous materials
• No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
• Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
• Increased aiming confidence
System: Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
Eye relief: Unlimited
Reticle, size: 4 MOA
Optical coating: Anti Reflex and multi layer reflection coating
Battery Type: One 3 V lithium battery, type CR2032, commercially available
Battery Life, typical: Over 5 years of continuous (day and night) use at pos 8 of 12
Switch, dot brightness: 12 settings, 12 Daylight of which 1Extra Bright,
Material housing: Extruded, high strength aluminium
Surface finish: anodized silver
Material lens covers: Rubber, black, non-glare finish
Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation,
Mounting: Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
Length: 62 mm (2.4)
Width/height: 41 mm x 36 mm (1.6” x 1.4”) for sight only and 41 mm x 40 mm (1.6” x 1.6”) for sight with Mount
Weight: 84 grams (3.0 oz) Sight only, 105 grams (3.7 oz) Sight with Mount
Temperature Range: 30 oC to +60 oC (-20 oF to +140 oF)
Water resistance: 5 m (15 ft.)