DILLON PRECISION - XL 750 RELOADER
The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun.
Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit - installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
- A Die set for the new caliber.
- A Caliber Conversion Kit.
- If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If you are using the Mr. Bulletfeeder you made need a caliber conversion.
- OR The 750 Quick Change(#22059), which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL DEMAND FOR THIS PRODUCT AND A LONG BACKORDER FROM DILLON PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS - At time of writing this we our down to our last 20 machines (Feb 2022).
We do have an abundance of Calibre Conversion kits so can hopefully configure the machine you need!