Micro & Small Bore (Proprietary & Wildcat) - Cartridge Poster
The Micro & Small Bore - Proprietary & Wildcat poster displays cartridges from .085 to the .257 caliber. The cartridges are arranged from relative smallest cartridge type and case capacity to largest. Standard cartridges are placed intermittently to provide good reference to size, case dimension, shoulder height, and angle as well as neck length and over all case dimensions. This poster is an excellent reference for any unique firearm project. The project could range from building an excellent rat pistol, squirrel gun, long range or big game rifle to modifying/improving an AR platform with a standard cartridge but unique caliber projectile. Yet another could be maximizing a pistol cartridge fired from a Thompson Contender type platform. This poster helps guide the "What if" or "Could I make this" question/conversation for the gunsmith or the individual looking for a unique or an unanswered performance requirement.
- Contains over 300 Proprietary and Wildcat cartridges ranging from .085 to .257 caliber
- All life size cartridges (within 4/1000 of an inch).
- Better Known Standard Cartridges are placed intermittently to provide a good reference framework.
- The cartridges are arranged from smallest caliber to largest and from relatively smallest case capacity and case type to largest.
- Cartridges range from Tini Mites, Fleas, and Squirrels (22 Long Rifle, 22 Mag, 25 Auto, etc.) up to the full length belted magnums (Weatherby, Remington, Winchester and H&H magnums) and non belted magnums such as Lazzeroni.
This poster is full color - 36" wide by 24" tall. Images are full color on High gloss / High quality 100lb poster paper.
Shipping: Posters are packaged in mailing tubes. Multiple poster orders will be combined into a single mailing tube with reduced shipping costs. Packages are insured. If you receive a damaged tube please Refuse Delivery. The package will be returned and a replacement poster will be issued.