McFadden Machine Co. LIGHTNIN' GRIP .22lr Magazine Speedloader
This is the Lightnin' Grip Loader from McFadden Machine, a versatile .22LR speedloader compatible with 30 different magazine types using interchangeable adapters available here.
McFadden Lightning Grip adapters are sold separately.
Please make sure you order the correct adapter for your magazine(s) to go with your loader.
The fastest speedloader for .22LR magazines currently in production, you can load a 25 round magazine in 10-15 seconds.
- Fast loading of magazines
- No need to handle lubricated ammunition (we really like this!)
- Tip and shake up to a 100 rounds into the hopper
- Works with many types of .22 rifles and pistols using interchangeable adapters (sold separately)
- Very popular with mini rifle and practical shooters
Our own copy is now an essential kit bag item for .22 Tactical shoots now, (we hate getting slippery hands from lubed ammo).
List of available adapter formats:
- #0 Ruger 10/22 aftermarket magazines e.g. Swemag recommended Butler Creek or ProMagwill not fit Ruger factory BX magazines
- #1 Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22
- #2 AR15 .22LR (including Black Dog, Kriss DMK-22, Sig 522, CMMG and Lantac magazines)
- #3 Smith & Wesson 41, 422 and 462
- #4 Ruger SR22
- #5 Kimber 1911 22 Adapter
- #6 Smith & Wesson MP22
- #7 Sig Mosquito and GSG Firefly
- #8 Carl Walther & Umarex .22 Tactical line: HK416, Colt M4, Colt M16, HK G36, Beretta ARX160, Hammerli Tac R1 (requires modification)
- #9 LAGE M-1122
- #10 CZ V22 magazines (Black Dog type)
- #11 Marlin Rifle
- #12 Sig 226
- #13 Walther P22
- #14 Walther Colt 1911 .22LR
- #15 Mossberg 702, 720, 715 Tactical
- #16 Walther PPQ
- #17 Smith & Wesson M&P 22 compact
- #18 GSG 1911 .22LR & Sig Sauer 1911 .22LR (including UK LBP versions)
- #19 Carl Walther HK MP5 .22LR
- #20 Anschutz MSR RX22, ISSC MK22 & GSG-15 rifles (requires modification)
- #21 Beretta 21A
- #22 GSG 522
- #23 Remington 597
- #24 ISSC M22
- #25 S&W Victory
- #26 WASR AK .22
- #27 Henry AR-7
- #28 Savage 62, 64, 954
- #29 Grand Power K22 (in development)
- #30 Advantage Arms Glock Conversion (fits Glock 17, 19, 26 & 34)
*Adapters 8 & 20 require modification of the Grip Loader to fit correctly - removal of a small amount of plastic from the grip loader handle to allow correct clearance. Instructions are included with the adapter.
Don't forget to order the relevant adapter for your magazine(s) as well as the grip loader.
Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 magazine, ammunition and adapter pictured are not included.
LIGHTNIN’ GRIP LOADER INSTRUCTIONS
|1.) Slide open the Bullet Reservoir Cover and drop in up to (50) 22LR cartridges.
2.) Close cover. Gently shake the Lightnin’ Grip Loader, keeping it level and
3.) Raise the reservoir end to slide the cartridges in to the Loading Channel.
4.) Repeat #2 and #3 until the Loading Channel fills sufficiently.
5.) Raise the reservoir end and smoothly squeeze the trigger to load a round
Some 22LR cartridges are real sticky with wax lube. After filling the reservoir, give
CAUTION: the unit is molded from Lexan, and some lubes will attach it.
Not all magazines fit the same; you may need to apply a little seating pressure