- Parallax free, clear polymer optic, which can withstand up to ten times greater shock impact than products using glass optics.
- Unlike many competing products, the MiniSight is designed without a red reflective filter on the lens to ensure minimal visual signature.
- The sight body is moulded from a lightweight polymer which, in testing, has proven to be more resilient than other reflex sights produced by our competitors.
- Variable intensity drive circuit that senses target light levels and controls LED output giving optimum visibility of the dot against the target.
- Available in different dot sizes, tailored to your application.
This redesigned MIL-STD-1913 rail mount for Mini Red Dot (MRD) sights will accommodate JPoint-type sights as well as sights with the Docter foot print with the addition of an adapter plate. The purpose of this mount is to allow for co-witnessed use of A2-type sights on an AR-15 platform or any other application where a higher mount is desirable. JPA-CPG features a longer mounting platform to allow for various MRD sights and an integrated guard to protect the sight from impact damage.